NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA (Oct. 6, 2020) – AMResorts®, an Apple Leisure Group company, officially reopened Zoëtry® Montego Bay Jamaica and welcomed first guests back on Thursday, October 1. The Minister of Tourism of Jamaica Edmund Bartlett joined the resort’s management and first guests for the celebration.
The luxury boutique resort located in the upscale Rose Hall neighborhood boasts 49 suites and an in-house concierge. All suites were designed with a holistic approach in three main buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain – a nod to Jamaica’s ecological tapestry. The resort offers a variety of Endless Privileges® amenities, including:
- A private, serene beach setting conveniently located 5 minutes from Jamaica’s largest airport
- One main pool and two whirlpools, plus outdoor soaking tubs for select room categories, an infinity pool, scenic pier and other on property water elements provide a relaxing island experience
- All suites feature a dedicated in-house concierge
- Organic, fresh and locally grown ingredients incorporated into each meal, as well as gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options
- Wellness and spiritual offerings include a spa with peaceful gardens, yoga and meditation areas, and a fitness center
- Onsite watersports center with unique experiences such as a complimentary motorized snorkeling tour for each guest. Complimentary non-motorized water sports include kayaks, stand up paddleboards and hobie cats. Motorized water sports are available at an additional cost and include parasailing, deep sea fishing, and scuba diving.
“We look forward to continuing to welcome travelers back to the blissful island of Montego Bay for rest and relaxation at Zoetry® Montego Bay Jamaica,” said Gonzalo del Peón, President of AMResorts®. “Travelers will find everything they desire all on property under the signature Endless Privileges® experience, from wellness and spiritual offerin
gs to gourmet à la carte dining, activities and entertainment, and a serene, private beach to enjoy at their leisure.”
Following the opening of Breathless® Montego Bay Resort & Spa, which also welcomed guests back on October 1, all four resorts in Jamaica have reopened their doors. All Jamaica resorts feature CleanComplete Verification™ protocols on property. The 360-degree quality, safety and hygiene system takes into account every aspect of resort operations, backed by the highest-level third-party certification. For more information on protocols in place, please visit the CleanComplete Verification™ website.
For more information or to book a stay at Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica, visit http://www.zoetryresorts.com/or 1-888-4-ZOËTRY.
AMResorts® collectively provide sales, marketing and brand management services to eight individually unique resort brands including Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets®, Breathless®, Dreams®, Now®, Reflect® Resorts & Spas, Alua® Hotels & Resorts and Sunscape® Resorts & Spas. The AMResorts® Collection of Brands is continuously raising the all-inclusive concept to a new level of luxury with its signature Endless Privileges®, Unlimited-Luxury®, and Unlimited-Fun® programs. Located throughout Mexico, Jamaica, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Panama, and Spain, AMResorts’ 68 award-winning properties treat every guest to premium accommodations, desirable locations and extraordinary inclusions. The brands in the collection include: Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts (zoetryresorts.com; 1-888-4-ZOËTRY); Secrets Resorts & Spas (secretsresorts.com; 1-866-GO SECRETS); Breathless Resorts & Spas (breathlessresorts.com; 1-855-65-BREATHE); Dreams Resorts & Spas (dreamsresorts.com; 1-866-2-DREAMS); Now Resorts & Spas (nowresorts.com; 1-877-NOW-9953); Reflect Resorts & Spas (reflectresorts.com; 1-855-4REFLECT), Sunscape Resorts & Spas (sunscaperesorts.com; 1-866-SUNSCAPE) and Alua Hotels & Resorts (aluahotels.com). Images, logos and informational material about the AMResorts® Collection of Brands and properties are available at amresorts.com/mediasite/media.