The nine-course dinner will feature some of Mexico’s biggest names like Carlos Gaytan, Martha Ortiz, Alejandro Ruiz and Ricardo Muñoz Zurita
Riviera Maya, Mexico – December 17, 2019 – Continuing the momentum generated this year, Xcaret Hotels recently announced the first of many gastronomic events in the pipeline for 2020: a collaborative nine-course dinner prepared by the nine chefs present at Grupo Xcaret’s hotel collection. The event will take place on January 11th and is expected to receive up to 200 guests.
Grupo Xcaret Hotels Division has made headlines for redefining the all-inclusive concept through its very own ALL-FUN INCLUSIVE® offering, while celebrating the best of Mexican art and culture. Hotel Xcaret Mexico, the group’s first property that debuted in 2017, constantly demonstrates its commitment to offering superior service and their newest project will be no different. Set to open in 2020, La Casa de La Playa will be an adults-only boutique hotel that will feature 63 suites.
“Grupo Xcaret’s hotel division is radically transforming the hospitality industry. We’ve raised the bar for visitors through our ALL-FUN INCLUSIVE® concept, providing guests with the most authentic experience on the market to date,” said Francisco Gutierrez, CEO of Xcaret Hotels. “This event is a testament to the superior service and outstanding culinary journey guests can expect when staying at our properties, with kitchens led by some of the biggest names in modern gastronomy.”
The collaborative dinner will feature the following renowned chefs:
- Miguel Bautista: A native of Merida, located in the Yucatan peninsula, chef Bautista is an expert in healthy eating. He leads BIO, Hotel Xcaret Mexico’s vegan eatery.
- Carlos Gaytan: The first Mexican chef to earn a Michelin star and a famous Top Chef contestant, chef Gaytan currently oversees Ha’, Hotel Xcaret Mexico’s fine-dining restaurant.
- Yusuke Kogure: Considered the best Japanese chef in Mexico, the Sapporo native is a culinary advisor for Hotel Xcaret Mexico and oversees the property’s famous Sunday brunch.
- Franco Maddalozzo: This talented Italian chef leads the property’s adults-only Mexican and Mediterranean fusion bistro, Fuego. Maddalozzo will also lead El Costero, a vibrant restaurant set to open in La Casa de La Playa.
- Roberto Solis: Among one of Mexico’s most celebrated chefs, Roberto Solis will lead one of the signature restaurants at Hotel Xcaret Arte, Grupo Xcaret’s third property set to debut in 2021.
- Ricardo Muñoz Zurita: The prominent chef and culinary historian currently runs El Mercado de la Merced at Hotel Xcaret Mexico and will lead restaurants Lumbre and Centri at the Grupo Xcaret’s La Casa de la Playa.
- Martha Ortiz: Chef Ortiz runs Dulce Patria in Mexico City, ranked Mexico’s best restaurant by French publication La Liste. Joining the Xcaret family soon, Ortiz will serve as the lead in La Casa de la Playa’s Touch de Luna restaurant.
- Alejandro Ruiz: The critically acclaimed chef has been named Ambassador of Oaxacan cuisine and has taken his talents to Hotel Xcaret Mexico, where he spearheads La Cantina de los Faroles.
- Orlando Trejo: Chef Trejo is the Executive Chef at Hotel Xcaret Mexico.
The nine-course dinner will be paired with the best Mexican wines, specially selected by Sandra Fernandez, recognized as one of Mexico’s top sommeliers and the only one in that country to hold the Certified Wine Professional and Certified Wine Educator Certifications by the Culinary Institute of America.
Through this culinary affair, which promises to be a memorable dining experience, Hotel Xcaret Mexico continues to elevate the ALL-FUN INCLUSIVE® experience while honoring Mexican traditions and gastronomy, further solidifying Grupo Xcaret as the leader in tourism experiences in the Riviera Maya.
The dinner will take place on Saturday January 11th, 2020 at the boutique hotel La Casa de la Playa and tickets are $250 per person.
To make a reservation contact Jorge Acevedo by phone at +55 984 8043445 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit https://www.hotelxcaret.com/en/.
About Hotel Xcaret Mexico:
Hotel Xcaret Mexico is an opulent, oceanfront haven where thrilling nature-driven experiences, superior service and the authentically rich spirit of Mexico come to life. Situated by the azure blue Caribbean Sea and verdant Riviera Maya jungle, the premier all-inclusive resort features striking architecture and design inspired by Mexican traditions, art and culture which reimagines the possibilities of luxury all-inclusive hospitality. Complete with 900 spacious guest suites, 12 distinct dining destinations, multiple swimming pools, a world-class spa and wellness center, the hotel offers guests all the perks and privileges of its exclusive All-Fun Inclusive® concept, where travelers are privy to Grupo Xcaret’s nine nature parks and archaeological tours, free airport transportation and more. Hotel Xcaret Mexico in the only hotel in the Americas to have been awarded the EarthCheck Certification for Planning and Design, and was recently awarded the 5 Diamond Certification, a recognition shared only by 121 hotels out of the 27,000 inspected by the AAA. Hotel Xcaret Mexico promises an unforgettable experience where guests can discover new ways to connect with nature, themselves and loved ones.