Evan Evans‘ “360 virtual tour” gives travelers a small taste of iconic British landmarks from the comfort of their own homes.
Evan Evans 360 Stonehenge tour provides a first-person perspective of the mysterious monument of without setting foot on it. With the use of a 360-degree camera, the entire tour is filmed to give you the feeling that you are really there! 360 Stonehenge lets you visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site and admire the impressive megaliths of the ancient Stone Circle, step inside the reconstructed Neolithic houses. The look and feel of the Evans Evans tour guide, luxury coach and open road come to life as you navigate this historic site from your 360-degree perspective.
WHAT TO SEE ON THE STONEHENGE TOUR
- Step back in time over 5,000 years and experience one of the world’s most famous prehistoric monuments with our fantastic selection of Stonehenge tours from London.
- Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site and admire the impressive megaliths of the ancient Stone Circle, step inside the reconstructed Neolithic houses, furnished with replica axes, pottery and other items, and see the hundreds of barrows dotted around the Salisbury Plain.
- Inside the world-class exhibition center, you’ll get the chance to come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and discover over 250 archaeological objects, including jewelry and human remains. Along the way, you’ll discover answers to key questions such as ‘how was Stonehenge built’ and ‘what was Stonehenge used for’?
- Travel back in time to Neolithic Britain and come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and over 250 prehistoric objects at the world-class visitor exhibition center. Visit the mysterious monument at Stonehenge and learn how it was built using rudimental tools and stone from quarries hundreds of miles away, as well as its link to the Summer and Winter solstice.
ABOUT EVAN EVANS
Evan Evans provides unforgettable journeys and experiences to Britain’s most iconic locations. As London’s longest-established and largest sightseeing company, we have been guiding visitors on city tours and out-of-town excursions since 1930. Guests relax in comfort as our captivating guides unravel the sights and stories of Britain, brought to life with our exclusive, cutting-edge audio technology. As experts in sightseeing, we’re passionate about creating memories which will last our guests a lifetime. Here is what we offer:
- IMMERSIVE AND UNIQUE EXPERIENCES Journey deep into the heart of Britain’s incredible history, culture and legends, and enjoy a fantastic selection of hand-crafted tours, available only with Evan Evans.
- STORYTELLING GUIDES – Our knowledgeable guides uncover the myths and secrets of Britain. Aided by our exclusive audio technology, you’ll never a miss a word of your guide’s live commentary.
- TRAVEL IN COMFORT – Relax on board our superior fleet of air-conditioned coaches, complete with comfortable seats,
large panoramic windows and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- DRIVEN BY SERVICE – As a proud member of The Travel Corporation (TTC), an award-winning family of brands, our guests remain at the forefront of everything we do.
- WE CARE – As avid supporters of the TreadRight Foundation, we help to ensure that the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant for generations to come. In partnership with the TreadRight Foundation, we encourage the sustainable development of tourism by supporting projects that benefit the environment, heritage, and community.