This newly renovated property marks the first AMResorts® branded property to reopen following the Coronavirus pandemic
NEWTON SQUARE, PA (June 17, 2020) – AMResorts®, an Apple Leisure Group company, is excited to share that the newly renovated Now® Sapphire Riviera Cancun has officially reopened, welcoming its first guests on Monday, June 15.
Situated on a beautiful beach in Puerto Morelos, equipped with an artificial sea barrier that protects it from seaweed, this property features upgrades and family-friendly renovations, including:
- New Beach Front Heated Swim Out Suites room category with beach and ocean front views
- New waterpark equipped with slides for both adults and children
- New Family Suites room category perfect for accommodating larger families and big groups
- New splash park/toddler pool added to the Explorer’s Club for Kids
- New beachfront wedding venue accommodating up to 120 people
- Renovated modern suites throughout the property
- Renovated fitness center with new air-conditioned yoga room
This property, along with the entire AMResorts® portfolio, has implemented the CleanCompleteVerificationTM program. Backed by one of the highest possible third-party certifications for quality and safety in the industry, Cristal International Standards®, the initiative addresses guest safety from check-in to departure, including:
- Verification process to make sure rooms meet the highest hygiene cleaning
- Increased sanitation and social distancing measures throughout the resorts
- Express check-out service
- New staff positions responsible for the oversight
For more information and to book at the newly reopened Now® Sapphire Riviera Cancun, visitNowResorts.com or call 1-866-669-9953.