Family and friends can create their own travel bubble with Insight Vacations as they explore around the world
New York, N.Y.– July 28, 2020 – Today, Insight Vacations, the worldwide leader in premium guided trips, is pleased to announce its new launch of small, private group journeys for 12+ guests that are typically part of its Fall, Winter & Spring itineraries to Europe, the Eastern Mediterranean and North America.
Guests can now create their own travel bubble on their selected Fall, Winter & Spring journey with the new Private Group Option for an additional benefit to their journey. Select from 38 specific itineraries included in the 2020 – 2021 Fall, Winter & Spring collection. This offering is a brand-new innovation, keeping guests’ well-being and comfort in mind while truly understanding the current traveler’s needs around re-connecting with their families and friends in a post-COVID-19 world.
The new Small Private Group option will be available in destinations that are expected to make a strong comeback such as Switzerland, Spain, Portagal, Egypt, Morocco, Israel, Jordan, European Christmas Markets and North America. Examples of our immersive itineraries can be explored below:
- Amazing Spain and Portugal – 9 days
- Israel Discovery and Jordan Experience with Dead Sea – 16 Days
- Magical Switzerland – 7 Days
- Alpine Christmas Markets – 9 Days
- Desert Escapes of California & Arizona – 8 Days
Guests can change their travel plans up to 30 days prior to departure of their journey as a result of Insight’s flexibility promise. *Clients also have the option to pay in full by Aug. 27, 2020 and will be able to save 5%. If guests have traveled with Insight Vacations and TTC’s sister brands, they can also benefit from an additional 5% discount and for groups with 17+ adults, an extra 5% group discount may be applied.
For Insight’s Small Private Group journeys from 12 guests onward, there is a modest surcharge on the original price of the trip based on the group size: from 12-15 guests, a +30% surcharge will apply; from 16-19 guests there will be a +20% surcharge; from 20-25 guests a +10% surcharge will apply but from 26 guests onward, there will be no surcharge.
“We’re seeing travel starting to make a comeback and in 2021, we anticipate the rise of multi-generational travel with clients yearning to reconnect again with their loved ones and extended family members and friends,” said Jon Grutzner, president of Insight Vacations. “To help our guests travel in the most comfortable way possible, we wanted to introduce the Private Group Option for smaller and more intimate group travel. We’ll also be able to tailor-make trips for clients who would like enhanced personalization and specific experiences where we take care of all the details.”
In addition to the added value for guests with the Small Private Group option, Insight will continue prioritizing its guests’ well-being and peace of mind in a post-COVID-19 world:
- The award-winning brand has put numerous new measures in place to elevate its hygiene standards and protocols to adapt to the new world.
- The Travel Corporation’s specific Peace of Mind promise is outlined here and indicates the comfort guests are offered by knowing that the company, under which Insight Vacations operates, is financially secure and highly solvent.
- To ensure guests can take their dearest friends and family on a private journey with utmost reassurance, clients will have team members available throughout the experience to guarantee well-being protocols are being met. This will include a passionate Travel Director as well as the experienced driver of Insight’s motorcoach where guests will be physically distanced with ample personal space and comfort thanks to Insight Vacations’ uniquely customized motorcoaches.
Insight’s Private Group Option is available on 2020 – 2021 Fall, Winter & Spring journeys starting from December 2020 and includes incredible Insight Experiences that will remind guests about the power of travel and complete sensory experiences.
Travel Advisors are encouraged to book their clients on these magical journeys as early as possible as space is limited.
For reservations, contact your district sales manager, call Insight Vacations at 1-800-582-8380 or visit www.insightvacations.com