11 March 2020 – Leading small group adventure operator, G Adventures, has launched two sales for the month of March: a Worldwide Sale where travelers can save up to 20%, and a Marine Sale where travelers can save up to 35%.
Worldwide Sale: Save Up To 20% On Over 700 Trips
The Worldwide Sale, for bookings now through March 31, is broken down into three tiers: 20% off Asia trips for travel by July 31, 2020; 15% off Worldwide (non-Asia/Marine) trips for travel by July 31, 2020; and 10% off Worldwide trips for travel between August 1 – December 15, 2020. Highlights include:
- Wellness Bali – Ubud to Sanur (Save 20%) Enjoy a healing yoga class and healthy eating on the Island of the Gods. This trip is now priced at $1359pp (was $1699pp) travelers can save 20 percent on select departures between April and August, 2020.
- Trekking the Inca Trail (Save 15%) Challenge yourself on one of the country’s most incredible treks. This trip is now priced at $705pp (was $829pp) travelers can save 15 percent on select departures between April and August, 2020.
- Morocco Adventure – Culture & Colour (Save 10%) Explore the bustling markets and beautiful beaches of this vibrant country. This trip is now priced at $1376pp (was $1529pp) travelers can save 10 percent on select departures between August and December, 2020.
Small Group Sailing Sale, Up To 35% Off
The Marine Sale, now through March 31, 2020 (for departures through August 31, 2020) gives travelers the opportunity to save up to 35% on more than 100 of the company’s iconic Marine trips, including:
- Amazon Riverboat & Machu Picchu Adventure – Lima to Lima (SAVE 30%) Experience a unique 14-day cruising experience from the comfort of our purpose-built Amazon riverboat — including exotic wildlife, local culture and more! This trip is now priced at $3184pp through March (was $4549pp) on select departures between April and August, 2020.
- Sailing Greece – Santorini to Mykonos (SAVE 35%) Sail for eight days aboard a 15m (52 ft) yacht with time for hiking, snorkelling and relaxing. Explore ancient archaeological sites and taverna-lined harbors while dining on fresh seafood along the way. Now priced from $961pp (was $1479pp) travelers can save up to 35 percent on select departure dates between May 1 – June 26, 2020.
- Montenegro Sailing – Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik (SAVE 35%) Witness the dramatic scenery and impressive Balkan landscapes as you move south along the Dalmatian coast on this eight-day sailing trip. Now priced at $961pp (was $1479pp) travelers can save 35 percent on select departures between April and June, 2020.
In addition, G Adventures has introduced a brand new expedition itinerary in its Marine collection, Explore Greenland and Spitsbergen. The Greenland expedition starts and ends in the town of Longyearbyen, Norway. Currently priced at an incomparable $2999pp* with a departure date of August 19, 2020, the 13-day adventure gives travelers a glimpse into the unspoiled wilderness of Greenland and Spitsbergen.
Travelers can visit https://www.gadventures.com/travel-deals/ for more information on both the Worldwide Sale and the Marine Sale. Alternatively they can call 1 800 676 6230 or consult their local travel agent for more details, and full terms and conditions.
*Prices do not include flights, please see links above for trip inclusions and to see which select dates are on sale. Departures and options are subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
About G Adventures
Founded in 1990 by social entrepreneur Bruce Poon Tip, G Adventures is a small group adventure travel operator offering more than 700 tours in 100 countries, on all seven continents. G Adventures’ award-winning trips support local communities, giving travellers meaningful experiences with people, cultures, landscapes and wildlife, while offering them the freedom and flexibility to explore on their own. G Adventures’ responsible approach to travel is demonstrated through its ‘G for Good’ social impact initiatives, which include travel guidelines for children, wildlife and Indigenous people, community-based social enterprise projects travellers can experience on a trip, and its industry-leading ‘Ripple Score’ assessment which measures how many traveller dollars stay in the local economy. G Adventures offers life-changing tours for individuals of all ages, interests and budgets. Because our world deserves more you. For more information please visit www.gadventures.com.