Meet spellbinding storytellers, enjoy Michelin-starred food, and stay at Ireland’s most celebrated castle
RYE, N.Y., Sept. 13, 2018 – Think you know Ireland? Whether you’ve always wanted to visit – or even if you’ve been before – you’ll discover facets of the Emerald Isle that you never knew existed on Luxury Gold’s exceptional new ‘Ultimate Ireland’ itinerary.
This exciting new 12-day luxury escorted journey reveals Ireland unlike any other trip: by introducing you to local people who show you the natural wonders, fascinating history, and culinary heritage of this fabled country through storytelling, hands-on demonstrations and immersive experiences. You’ll meet accomplished dancers, distinguished authors, passionate naturalists and more as you make your way from energetic Belfast to lovely Limerick, and from the rugged Giant’s Causeway to the majestic Ashford Castle.
Here are just a few of the highlights of this incomparable trip:
- Enjoy an exclusive VIP meeting with esteemed author and food critic Trevor White during a rare, private after-hours visit to The Little Museum of Dublin, which he founded, and receive a signed copy of his latest book.
- Stay for two nights at the magnificent five-star Ashford Castle, and choose between an elegant afternoon tea service or a unique falconry experience at the oldest established falconry school in Ireland.
- Enjoy an exceptional dining experience at the Michelin-starred L’Ecrivain restaurant in Dublin, renowned for its flavorful classic French cuisine.
- Visit the iconic Giant’s Causeway on a private tour with a wildlife ranger, and learn more about this magnificent natural phenomenon.
- Discover the history of Londonderry with a Local Expert who just happens to be one of Northern Ireland’s best storytellers.
- Explore the Guinness Storehouse before it opens to the public, and take a private lesson on how to pull the perfect pint.
- Take a jaunting carriage ride through scenic Killarney National Park and drink in stunning views of its sweeping mountains and lush lakes.
- Enjoy a truffle tasting at Kilkenny farmers market, where you can stock up on delectable local chocolate bars, fudge, brownies and cakes.
As with all Luxury Gold journeys, throughout this trip guests move from city to city on luxury coaches with extra legroom, stay in five-star hotels in stunning locations, and enjoy the personal attention of an expertly trained Traveling Concierge.
In celebration of this fantastic new itinerary, Luxury Gold is pleased to offer a 10% Early Payment Discount for a limited time.*
For reservations, contact your favorite travel agent,
call 1-888-862-5952, or visit www.luxurygoldvacations.com
Join the conversation using the hashtags
#LUXURYGOLDMOMENTS and #LUXURYGOLDVACATIONS
About Luxury Gold
Luxury Gold® sets an unmatched standard with its collection of award-winning journeys. Guided by a Traveling Concierge, Luxury Gold is a journey beyond the ordinary, where guests enjoy exclusive VIP Experiences, savor exceptional dining and relax in luxury hotels on every curated itinerary. As global leaders in luxury travel with expertise accumulated over nearly 100 years, Luxury Gold epitomizes extraordinary exploration to some of the world’s most spectacular destinations. To find out more, visit www.luxurygoldvacations.com.