New York, N.Y.– July 12, 2021: Insight Vacations, the leader in premium guided journeys, has launched new Hawaii journeys in 2022 for travelers longing to explore the island with peace of mind, without the worry of exceedingly expensive prices.
As the demand for travel to Hawaii increases, so has the cost – with the price of renting a car in the state totaling up to $3,000 alone. The New York Times reports that Hawaii’s rental car shortage has increased rates up to 75 percent or higher compared to 2019 prices, according to Autoslash. The prices for ride-share services, including Uber and Lyft, are also extremely high.
Insight Vacations’ trips to Hawaii include all transportation, premium hotels in the best locations, authentic dining, and immersive and unique experiences for as low as $3,775 – an almost incomparable value.
“We are ready and delighted to welcome travelers to Hawaii. Our new journeys offer incredible dining, hotel services and experiences that have been carefully selected and the prices locked in,” said Guy Young, president of Insight Vacations. “Our dedicated team, including a Travel Director and Well-Being Director, will take care of all the details so that our guests can simply relax and enjoy all that the islands have to offer.”
All Insight journeys to Hawaii include an industry-first Well-being Director on trips with 20 or more guests, who will provide assistance on protocols and hygiene standards developed with the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Also featured are special MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experiences curated through our parent company, The Travel Corporation and our not-for-profit partner, TreadRight, which are designed to uplift local communities and ensure Insight’s travels are used as a force for good while supporting the United Nations’ Global Goals.
On these journeys travelers will enjoy outstanding amenities and experiences such as:
- Exploring Maui with Insight Choice: Guests can choose from two unique Insight Experiences. Visit the Haleakala National Park offering an astonishing volcanic landscape, to hear the Hawaiian legends about the dormant volcano and see the unique Haleakala Silversword plant. Alternatively, set sail to the crescent shaped Molokini island for a memorable snorkeling trip, marveling at the colorful tropical fish and enjoy a light lunch on board.
- Authentic Dining in Maui: Indulge in a Farm-to-Table lunch at the Hali’imaile General Store, a plantation shop in the early 20th century that’s now a restaurant known for its outstanding island cuisine.
- Stay at Luxurious, Beachfront Resorts: Guests will lodge in luxury, spending 3 nights at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, overlooking the widest stretch of beach in Waikiki, and 3 nights at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, a 12-acre tropical paradise overlooking Ka’anapali Beach.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience at Hawaiian Legacy Forest: Guests will join an eco-tour in the Hawaiian Legacy Forest and plant a native Milo tree. A Local Expert explains how they are contributing to the healing of the local ecosystem. Guests will then enjoy an al fresco, sustainably sourced Farm-to-Table lunch while enjoying epic views of the North Shore.
- Unique Insight Experience in Oahu: While journeying around Oahu, guests will take in epic views from Pali Lookout. They will travel beneath the towering Ko’olau Cliffs and along the rugged Windward Coast, later reaching Sunset Beach and visiting Haleiwa, the social and artistic hub of the North Shore.
For reservations, contact your District Sales Manager, call Insight Vacations at 1-800-582-8380 or visit www.insightvacations.com
About Insight Vacations:
As a global leader in premium guided vacations, Insight Vacations has been crafting magical journeys that embody the “Art of Traveling in Style” for over 40 years. Through meticulous planning, detailed preparation and boundless passion, Insight’s collection of award-winning itineraries showcase the most outstanding destinations and curated experiences in Europe and North America. Guided by a highly-skilled Travel Director, guests can look forward to traveling in smaller groups, savoring authentic dining and enjoying a range of immersive Insight Experiences. To find out more, please visit insightvacations.com.
About The Travel Corporation:
The Travel Corporation (TTC) is a highly successful family-owned and passionately run international group of 42 award-winning brands, celebrating our first 100th Anniversary in 2020. Our exceptional portfolio of brands spans across 70 countries and offers an extensive selection of international travel and tourism companies, encompassing a variety of guided travel experiences, independent holiday packages, boutique river cruising, luxury hotels and safaris. We are committed to consistently delivering outstanding service, experiences and value to each and every one of our guests and we do so through continuous innovation. For more information, please visit TTC.com or follow us on Twitter and Instagram while using our hashtags #TravelWithTTC and #MakeTravelMatter
About The TreadRight Foundation:
TreadRight is a joint not-for-profit initiative established by The Travel Corporation’s (TTC) family of brands. TreadRight sets the direction on sustainability for 42 award-winning brands, in addition to overseeing our TreadRight Foundation. The organization’s singular mission is to #MakeTravelMatter through brand operations, and by providing support to community-based projects worldwide that safeguard the planet, people and wildlife. To date, the foundation has supported 55+ sustainable tourism projects in 280+ communities worldwide, based on priorities set by the TreadRight Steering Committee. Past project partners include WWF, Conservation International, WildAid and The National Trust in the UK, while current initiatives include WE.org, Manitobah Mukluks Storyboot School, Wilderness Foundation Africa and Wildlife SOS. TreadRight also works with inspiring ambassadors who have a passion for sustainable travel, to support its voice within the sustainable travel community. These ambassadors include Céline Cousteau (‘Planet’ Ambassador), Sarain Fox (‘People’ Ambassador), Ami Vitale (‘Wildlife’ Ambassador) and Costas Christ. To learn more about past and current work at TreadRight, please visit TreadRight.org and follow TreadRight on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter using our hashtag #MakeTravelMatter. We will make travel matter – for our planet, for people and for wildlife. We have taken the pledge, now we invite you to join us.