Extended exploration of Asia and new Ireland and Holy Land itineraries among the highlights for The World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line™
MIAMI, October 10, 2018 – Today, Crystal Cruises announced its full lineup of 2021 luxury sailings aboard the award-winning Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity, becoming the first cruise line to announce a complete 2021 deployment. In all, 68 all-inclusive voyages span the globe to 238 destinations in 53 countries, taking travelers on journeys to destinations of historical significance including 175 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, untouched natural beauty, artistic and cultural riches, and pristine tranquility.
From Crystal Serenity’s 139-day “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” comprehensive World Cruise to 10 seven-day sailings through the Mediterranean aboard Crystal Symphony, luxury travelers will find a world of opportunities to explore destinations both famous and less visited in 2021. Staying true to Crystal’s philosophy of offering guests numerous choices, these itineraries run the gamut, including shorter sailings that are easily combinable with other cruises – without repeating ports – for those seeking an extended vacation.
“As leaders in luxury travel, Crystal creates innovative ways for our guests to see the world every year while announcing those itineraries well in advance to meet the demands of travelers in the global marketplace,” said Crystal’s President and CEO Tom Wolber. “By presenting Crystal’s luxury voyages for the next three years, along with the significant value of Book Now Savings, we are aiming to inspire our guests to plan their next vacation early to lock in a great rate and the stateroom they want while giving our travel partners the time and tools to assist them.”
Highlights of Crystal Cruises’ 2021 voyages include:
- Nine maiden calls in Townsville, Australia; Banda Neira and Ambon, Indonesia; Burgas, Bulgaria; Novorossiysk, Russia; Batumi, Georgia; Seydisfjordur, Iceland; Dingle, Ireland; and Kepez, Turkey;
- At least one overnight stay on virtually every voyage – more than 100 in total – with as many as four overnight ports on a single sailing and double overnights on many;
- 175 UNESCO World Heritage Sites featured in a diverse selection of Crystal Adventures ashore that appeal to virtually every traveler’s individual preferences, including such wonders as Angkor Wat, the Imperial Palaces of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Luxor, Mont-Saint-Michel, and the historic cities of Dubrovnik, Florence, Corfu and many more;
- Four voyages to/from Dublin aboard Crystal Serenity, exploring the Emerald Isle’s Cork and Dingle, as well as Belfast, Liverpool and Edinburgh (in time to experience the annual Military Tattoo in Edinburgh);
- Six voyages exploring Southeast Asia aboard Crystal Symphony, highlighting Malaysia’s culinary flavor in Penang, Myanmar’s gateway to Bagan, remarkable Kuala Lumpur, and the tranquility and tropics of Thailand and the Philippines;
- Voyages to China and Japan aboard Crystal Serenity, allowing guests to venture to Kyoto, see Mount Fuji, explore Beijing’s Forbidden City, Shanghai’s Jade Buddha and the Great Wall;
- Arabian Gulf and India voyages featuring overnights in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offering opportunities to explore Wadi Rum and Petra from Aqaba, Luxor and the Valley of Kings from Safaga, and Mumbai’s colorful bazaars and Bollywood;
- Holy Land sailing aboard Crystal Symphony featuring two days in Ashdod, allowing guests to explore Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, as well as Rome’s sacred sites;
- Transcontinental voyages from Asia to Africa across the Indian Ocean, exploring Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Seychelles, and offering post-cruise safari options in Mombasa (Crystal Symphony); and a new trans-Atlantic option from Dublin to New York City that explores Ireland’s treasures and New England’s colonial history (Crystal Serenity);
- Nineteen sailings of 10 days or fewer, aboard both ships, allowing busy travelers ample opportunity to embark on their dream luxury voyages through the Greek Isles, Côte d’Azur, Italian Riviera, Dalmatian Coast, Caribbean, New England & Canada and Northern Europe;
- Holiday sailings through the Caribbean’s breathtaking isles including two days in Barbados and offering convenient round-trip travel from Miami aboard Crystal Serenity; and an extravagant New Year’s celebration in Sydney Harbor on a Crystal Symphony voyage through New Zealand’s sounds and wine country and Australia’s coastline.
Crystal Cruises’ 2021 voyages are now open for booking. Further reaffirming its commitment to rewarding travelers who book early, Crystal’s current Book Now Savings begin at $2,000 per person for 2021 voyages, and $12,500 per person for the full 2021 World Cruise, offering tremendous savings for voyages booked by October 31, 2018.
The world-renowned Crystal Experience – featuring global journeys with Crystal Cruises, Crystal River Cruises, Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises, Crystal AirCruises and Crystal Luxury Air – continues to be the distinctive choice of the world’s most discerning travelers.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel professional, call 888.799.2437, or visit www.crystalcruises.com. Join the hundreds of thousands who subscribe to the Crystal Insider blog, follow Crystal Cruises’ Facebook page and @crystalcruises on Twitter and Instagram, and engage in the conversation with #crystalcruises.