Greenwood Village, CO. – Nov. 7, 2019 – Xanterra Travel Collection, an award-winning globally diversified travel company offering unforgettable experiences in some of the most Beautiful Places on Earth®, today announced that some of the company’s best deals of the year will be available not just for 24 hours on Cyber Monday but many of the brands will be available for purchase Black Friday through Cyber Monday (Nov. 29 – Dec. 2).
Those looking to give the gift of extraordinary experiences this holiday season (or to book their own bucket-list dream vacation!) will find one-time-only savings of up to 60% off at affiliated properties such as Forbes Five Star luxury resorts Sea Island and The Broadmoor or up to 50% on Xanterra Travel Collection brands including Grand Canyon Railway & Hotel, The Oasis at Death Valley, The Grand Hotel, Cedar Creek Lodge, VBT Bicycling Vacations, Country Walkers, Holiday Vacations and national park lodges including Zion, Grand Canyon and Yellowstone, plus other great package and gift offers. Small ship luxury Windstar Cruises is also offering generous discounts during this four-day sale.
Deals are available for preview now at www.xanterra.com/thankful. Highlights include:
Preview and plan now. Then book during the Thankful for Travel Sale (Black Friday November 29 through December 2 Cyber Monday):
- Historic Grand Canyon Railway – 50% off roundtrip train tickets on an entertaining journey to the Grand Canyon’s fabled South Rim and a hotel room at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel in Williams, AZ when booking the two-night Getaway Package over select dates between December 2019 and March 2020.
- The Oasis at Death Valley – 33% off hotel stays at the beautifully renovated historic AAA Four-Diamond Inn at Death Valley and newly revitalized, family-friendly Ranch at Death Valley. Valid for select overnight stays between December 2019 and February 2020.
- Grand Canyon South Rim – 40% off in-park lodging at Maswik Lodge North, Thunderbird Lodge, Kachina Lodge, Bright Angel Lodge, and the crown jewel, El Tovar during select dates December 2019 to March 2020 – discover the “secret season” at the Grand Canyon with fewer crowds. The lodges are either in or within walking distance to the Historic District and rim of the Grand Canyon which includes Lookout Studio and Hopi House.
- The Grand Hotel – 30% off daily rates at the only AAA Three-Diamond hotel near the Grand Canyon in Tusayan (just one mile from the South Rim entrance) on select dates between Dec. 2019 and March 2020.
- Zion National Park – 30% off overnight stays inside the park at Zion National Park Lodge on select dates between Dec. 2019 and Feb. 2020.
Cedar Creek Lodge, the gateway to Glacier National Park – 40% off room rates on select dates from December 2019 through April 2020.
- Yellowstone – Enjoy winter and spring savings at Yellowstone National Park. Receive 30% off best available daily rates for select dates in December, January, February and May at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and Old Faithful Snow Lodge.
- The Broadmoor – rates as low as $200 for select dates and 25% off published suite rates as well as 25% off at The Ranch at Emerald Valley, Cloud Camp or Fly Fishing Camp for select dates. Plus other great package and gift offers.
- Sea Island – In honor of Sea Strike & Pub, their new six-lane, 10-pin bowling alley and pub, save up to 60% off a future 2019 or 2020 stay at The Cloister at Sea Island.
- Windstar Cruises – Save up to $2,000 on Boutique Cruises worldwide!
- Guests cruising on Voyages 15 days or over in a premium suite (which include Owners Suites, Classic Suites, Wind Surf Suites and Bridge Suites) receive a $2,000 per cabin discount ($1,000 per person) and guests cruising in any other category will receive a $400 per cabin discount ($200 per person).
- Guests cruising on Voyages under 15-days in a premium suite receive a $1,000 per cabin discount ($500 per person) and guests in any other category will receive a $200 per cabin discount ($100 per person).
- AEG — Save 20% or more on many of AEG’s hottest concerts and sporting events nationwide!
Preview and plan now. Book on Cyber Monday (Dec. 2):
- European Bicycling Tours – $300 off select 2020 VBT Bicycling and Vacations throughout Europe.
- Worldwide Walking & Hiking Adventures — Save $300 on select 2020 Country Walkers adventures to destinations worldwide.
- Holiday Vacations – $400 savings per person on their incredible Holland in Bloom tour. Two dates to choose from, and all airfare is included!
For a complete list and to take advantage of Xanterra and its affiliates’ Thankful for Travel deals, visit www.xanterra.com/thankful. Interviews and images are available upon request.
About Xanterra Travel Collection
Known for its “Legendary Hospitality with a Softer Footprint,” Xanterra Travel Collection provides a world of unforgettable experiences through its operations in national parks, including lodges, restaurants, tours, and activities, as well as through its ownership of resorts, a cruise line, a railway, and tour companies. Xanterra has operations in Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Zion, Glacier, and Rocky Mountain National Parks, and Mount Rushmore National Memorial. Xanterra Travel Collection also owns and operates the Grand Canyon Railway & Hotel in Williams, Ariz., The Grand Hotel in Tusayan, Ariz., The Oasis at Death Valley in Death Valley Calif., Windstar Cruises, Holiday Vacations, VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations, and Country Walkers. Xanterra is also affiliated with two Forbes Five-Star Resorts, The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, CO and Sea Island on the coast of Georgia.