This afternoon the Fiji Government has announced that effective from midnight tonight, anyone entering Fiji from any overseas destination will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days, meaning they must stay in one place and avoid contact with others or going out in public as much as possible.
This will unfortunately mean that effective from tomorrow Friday 20th March 2020 we will need to suspend all departures for Blue Lagoon Cruises until further notice.
We will review our ability to operate services again from Monday 23rd of March onwards in line with the Fiji Governments decision to review their travel policies in 14 days.
We request that you kindly make contact with any customers travelling in the next month and advise them of this new travel restriction and the suspension of our services.
- Funds currently held for any customers who were due to travel and are now effected by this suspension will be held in credit and will be available for them to use for travel any time up until 31 March 2022.
- Any other pre-booked guests who are confirmed to travel with us on any Blue Lagoon Cruise departure for the remainder of 2020 or across the first half 2021 can choose to postpone their cruise at any time up until 72 hours prior to departure without incurring any cancellation or amendment fees. Bookings will still be invoiced as per the departure date confirmed at time of booking however your customers will be able to amend their departure date an unlimited amount of times for travel up until, and including departures on the 31 March 2022. Dates changes will of course be confirmed subject to availability.
- In addition, any client who books a Blue Lagoon Cruise between now and the 30th of June 2020 will also be able to postpone their cruise up to 72 hours before departure, without incurring any cancellation or amendment fees. They too will be able to defer their travel up until, and including departures on the 31 March 2022 subject to availability.
Should your customers choose for whatever reason to completely cancel their booking and not postpone to a later travel date then all normal cancellation fees will apply. These are:
- Cancellation fees: All cancellations must be in writing to Blue Lagoon Cruises, and the timing shall be based on the day of receipt of such notification by Blue Lagoon Cruises
- More than 60 days prior to departure Forfeit 10% deposit (unless transferring date)
- 31 to 60 days prior to departure Forfeit 60% of applicable fare
- 0 to 30 days prior to departure Forfeit 100% of applicable fare
- Bookings made on the Earlybird Savings (ADV25-BLC) are fully non refundable once confirmed