Barceló Maya Grand Resort Will Debut Riviera Maya’s First and Only
Amusement Park Within a Hotel
MIAMI (March 4, 2019) – Barceló Maya Grand Resort has always been one of Riviera Maya’s most fun vacation destinations. But in March 2019, the all-inclusive resort (comprised of Barceló Maya Beach, Barceló Maya Caribe, Barceló Maya Colonial, Barceló Maya Tropical, and the all-suite, AAA Four-Diamond Barceló Maya Palace) will take things to the next level with the opening of Ventura Fly & Ride Park. This new addition will make Barceló Maya Grand Resort the first and only Riviera Maya resort with its very own adventure park.
And it’s not just any adventure park. To be open year-round from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m., Ventura Fly & Ride Park (made up of two areas, Ventura Fly and Ventura Ride) offers thrilling attractions and experiences for the whole family at an additional cost.
Ventura Fly is packed with high-altitude excitement.
- Seven airborne ziplines send riders flying above the park’s palm trees
- AquaZip, a soaring zipline, ends with a “splash” landing
- ©Tarzania, a hybrid zipline/roller coaster, suspends riders below a rail that travels 1,247 feet
- Plane Coaster, a gravity driven roller coaster that begins from an altitude of almost 100 feet, zooms around the circuit, offering stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the Mayan Jungle
- Parachute Landing is a unique free fall experience from 35 feet above the ground
- Bungee Swing, a giant swing, starts with participants stepping off of an airplane wing from an altitude of almost 35 feet
- 16-foot-high rope courses challenge you to make it from one side to the other
- ©Netland is a closed circuit of bridges and slides, perfect for young adventurers.
Meanwhile, Ventura Ride delivers more down-to-earth (but no less high speed) fun.
- Off Road Polaris, Polaris Ace Vehicles deliver agility and precision on a challenging closed off-road circuit, allowing both adult and kid drivers to experience the thrill of precision driving.
- GO KARTS DRIFTS with single and double seaters features more than 1,200 feet of bends and curves that will get your heart racing
- Quad Cycle offers pedal power to the max, with 4-wheel vehicles that are a blast to drive around a curvy closed-circuit track
“Ventura Fly & Ride Park is a major addition to Barceló Maya Grand Resort, greatly increasing its appeal as a family friendly Riviera Maya vacation spot,” said Stefania Ballotta, Director of Sales & Markekting at Barceló Maya Grand Resort. “When the amusement park opens this March, the resort will become an even more exceptional destination to play and stay at.”
Barceló Maya Grand Resort is surrounded by a lush jungle and the clear, turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea on almost two miles of pristine white-sand beach. As part of their all-inclusive experience, you can access the facilities of up to all five properties, including 22 restaurants, 10 pools, three theatres, three water parks, a dolphinarium, bowling alley and much more. Learn more at barcelo.com/en-us/barcelo-hotels/hotels/mexico/riviera-maya/barcelo-maya-grand-resort.
About Barceló Hotel Group
Barceló Group’s hotel division, Barceló Hotel Group, is the 3rd largest hotel chain in Spain and the 29th largest in the world. The hotel group’s portfolio currently boasts 249 urban and leisure hotels ranked between 4 and 5-stars with more than 54,000 rooms throughout 22 countries and marketed under four brands: Royal Hideaway Luxury Hotels & Resorts, Barceló Hotels & Resorts, Occidental Hotels & Resorts and Allegro Hotels. For more information or reservations, visit www.barcelo.com.