Written By: Gina Philp, Director Operations, The Travel Society, LLC
The Travel Society has over 30 years of experience as a host travel agency. We were one of the first to facilitate travel professionals working independently while supporting them with 100% dedicated administrative and accounting services. Our full-service host agency is headquartered in Denver, CO and includes over 180 independent travel advisors nationwide including the UK, Bermuda and Sweden!
Today, The Travel Society continues to be an innovator and a leader by providing the vital services travel professionals require so they can focus on what they do best, providing memorable experiences for their clients.
With our longstanding supplier relationships and impressive sales volume (over 100 Million annually), The Travel Society is able to provide an unparalleled level of service for our travel professionals and their clients.
This includes features from seat upgrades, waivers and favors from many airline partners, Net fares and up front airline commissions ranging up to 25%, complimentary spa and golf packages, reduced hotel negotiated rates, free breakfast daily, free transfers and more.
WHAT SETS THE TRAVEL SOCIETY APART
Our travel professionals enjoy what some call “the best of both worlds”. The Travel Society affiliates maintain the freedom, flexibility and independence of agency ownership while using the buying power and resources of an international corporation, especially with our membership in Virtuoso. Travel agencies and independent travel professionals with our company are able to focus their attention on sales, customer service, and growth of their own travel business. The Travel Society takes care of the tedious and time consuming details of the day-to-day agency operations and accounting. We offer a variety of options that can be customized to meet each professional’s individual business needs.
These options include maintaining an independent store-front business, working remotely from the location of your choice, or working from one of our two Colorado office locations.
Regardless of the option you choose, you will enjoy some of the highest commissions available in virtually every aspect of travel planning as well as the benefits of well-established supplier relationships.
Our Affiliate Program is perfect for travel professionals who want to operate their business from any location with internet access. The Travel Society provides complete access to what is needed to support those businesses.
Whether you choose to work from the comfort of your own home, or a location half way around the world, we are here to support you.
- Flexibility of working from a home office or location of your choice
- Book suppliers of your choice
- Preferred Supplier Partnerships offering you and your client significant additional amenities
- Waivers and Favor Programs to include business and first class upgrades, club passes, penalty waivers, advance purchase waivers, free airline tickets and more
- No charge Seat Checker/Low Fare Finder/Ticket Expiration Reminders and more
- Highest commissions in the industry
- ClientBase Online
- Electronic interactive Itineraries branded and custom personalized
- Once a day email communication reviewing industry and supplier updates
- No long-term contracts
- Lead Generation Program
- Commissions paid every two weeks with backup
- IBank Reporting
- Ability to retain business identity and ability to Brand
- Non GDS -users Proprietary online booking engine for air, hotel, and car
- No charge Intranet site
- No charge Website Presence
- After Hours 24/7 support
- Free Personalized email and direct mail Marketing
- Secure Message board
- Dedicated vendor Manager
- Travel Advisor Orientation
- 1 year Mentor Program
- Help Desk
- Monthly In-House Educational Webinars
- In Depth Supplier Webinars
- Virtuoso Training Academy
- Tours (Supplier FAM Trips)
- One-on-One Supplier Meetings Available
- Dedicated, exclusive annual meeting “Society Summit” including over 80 suppliers and educational opportunities
- Affiliate members to include Religious Travel International and Planning Partners International
THE TRAVEL SOCIETY PREFERRED PARTNER PROGRAMS
Through years of selling travel and developing relationships and partnerships with our suppliers, The Travel Society preferred partnerships allow our travel professionals a competitive edge when setting up travel with their clients. The Travel Society’s preferred vendor programs include over 30 airlines offering generous commissions, lodging partners, tour operators, cruise lines, car rental companies, and more. Some of our preferred vendor programs include:
- Abercrombie & Kent 100 Club
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- Apple Vacations Platinum Apple Club
- British Airways Preferred Selling Agent (PSA)
- Four Seasons Preferred Partner
- Funjet 500 Club
- Regent Seven Seas
- Princess Cruise Line
- Hertz Agent Gold Rewards
- Marriott Paradise Elite Club
- Belmond Bellini Club
- The Ritz Carlton STARS Program
- Rosewood Elite
- Starwood Luxury Privileges
- Peninsula Pen Club
- Marriott Accolades
- And more!
What our agents are saying:
“There is no better place for an experienced agent to be than with Travel Society. The support, affiliation, staff and organization of this company are second to none. This is a “host agency” for dedicated professionals. As travel advisors with Travel Society, we are able to totally dedicate our efforts and expertise to excellent service for our clients.” Tom S.
“Being a member of The Travel Society and Virtuoso gives my clients VIP status around the world – qualifying them for upgrades, special amenities and one-of-a-kind experiences that are not available to the everyday tourist. It gives me unprecedented access to local expertise.” Dana W.
Additionally, all travel professionals at The Travel Society are screened by both a credit and criminal background check, conducted at no additional charge to you!
We understand you have a number of options to choose from when it comes to finding the right host travel agency for you. Our programs are designed to support the experienced travel advisor in maximizing their revenue potential by way of high commission levels, incredible supplier programs, and top-notch technical and marketing services.
At The Travel Society, we are 100% dedicated to you and the success of your business and we guarantee you will truly feel like part of a family!
The Travel Society, LLC
650 S. Cherry St Suite 200
Denver, CO 80246
Direct Line 303 563-6223