New Team is Part of a Customer-Focused Organizational Realignment
ARLINGTON, Va. – July 25, 2019 – Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC) announced today the formation of an executive-level team charged with prioritizing and executing on growth strategies to advance the global air travel industry. The team is focused on portfolios that support the company’s strategic objective of enabling airlines to expand their commercial capabilities via settlement, other financial services, data and analytics, and omnichannel retailing solutions. ARC’s teams are now fully aligned by customer and product area to increase collaboration and proactively to deliver products and solutions that address the industry’s needs.
“ARC has always been a trusted provider of ticket settlement services and source of global ticketing data and insights to airlines and travel agencies,” said ARC President and CEO, Mike Premo. “While we will continue to deliver these vital services, the industry has witnessed unprecedented changes in technology and business models over the past few years. The Strategy Team will strengthen ARC’s ability to quickly provide flexible, next-generation settlement capabilities, cloud-based data processing and analytics, and other solutions for omnichannel retailing services.”
The Strategy Team is led by ARC Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Lauri Reishus and Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Dickie Oliver.
Reporting to Lauri Reishus are:
- Vice President of Airline Retailing and Settlement, Chuck Fischer, an airline-industry veteran with over 30 years of experience providing customers with products, services, and technology.
- Vice President of Product, Doug Mangold, a proven leader who has developed industry data products and services at ARC for over 13 years.
- Vice President of Global Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience, Steve Solomon, who brings to ARC over 25 years of global leadership experience gained in technology, financial services and consulting.
Leaders reporting to Dickie Oliver are:
- Vice President of Innovation and Analytics, Scott Gillespie, an influential corporate travel industry thought leader for 25 years.
- Chief Technology Officer Paul Barber, who has over 15 years’ experience leading technology teams focused on digital consumer retailing.
- Managing Director of Corporate Security and Systems, Rich Licato, who has over 25 years’ experience in IT security risk and compliance, operational and enterprise risk management, and systems development.
An industry leader in air travel distribution and intelligence, ARC provides channel-agnostic tools and insights to help the global travel community connect grow and thrive. ARC enables the diverse retailing strategies of its customers by providing flexible settlement solutions, innovative technology and access to the world’s most comprehensive air transaction dataset. In 2018, ARC settled $94.8 billion in transactions between airlines and travel agencies, representing more than 295 million passenger trips. For more information, please visit arccorp.com.