Featuring limitless opportunities and endless experiences for the discerning leisure traveler, All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy officially welcomes 20 one-of-a-kind resorts as part of the Autograph Collection Hotels brand. Celebrated for its curated collection of remarkably independent properties with distinct perspectives on design and hospitality, the new Autograph Collection All-Inclusive resorts span across Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua, Grenada, and Costa Rica. The latest addition to the award-winning Marriott Bonvoy travel program, members now have a new travel option where they can earn and redeem points through a convenient, pay-one-price concept.
“The arrival of the first all-inclusive resorts marks an exciting chapter in the brand’s story,” said Jennifer Connell, Vice President and Global Brand Leader, Autograph Collection. “From focal design moments and immersive dining hideaways to signature rituals and personal guide adventures, Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resorts transport you to a world of your own, where experiences are tailored, imagination is piqued, and joy is unleashed.”
Each of the 20 Autograph Collection All-Inclusive resorts delivers on the brand’s promise to create experiences that enable guests to immerse themselves in unique moments tailored to their interests. Guests will revel in an elevated all-inclusive vacation with a unique design aesthetic, enriching programs that open the door for excitement and growth, and dynamic locally driven dining options, along with enhanced spa and wellness offerings. For example, Planet Hollywood Adults Scene Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort – Adults Only offers excursions designed for those who yearn for memorable adventures including a catamaran cruise through the turquoise waters of Caribbean Sea on to scenic Isla Mujeres. Over at Royalton Antigua, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino, guests can experience the privacy of the island’s only overwater bungalows outfitted in natural wood with glass floors to admire the vibrant marine life below, infinity plunge pool, and an overwater hammock.
Lastly, at Royalton CHIC Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort – Adults Only, Level 18 Rooftop Cabana Lounge takes center stage above the glimmering lights of the Cancun Strip with an exciting pool scene serving craft cocktails and refined Mexican cuisine.
The below 20 resorts join the platform following the recent agreement with Sunwing Travel Group’s hotel division, Blue Diamond Resorts, moving Marriott International into the top 10 of global all-inclusive players.
- Planet Hollywood Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
- Planet Hollywood Adults Scene Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort – Adults Only
- Royalton CHIC Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort – Adults Only
- Royalton Riviera Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino
- Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort – Adults Only
- Royalton Bavaro, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino
- Royalton CHIC Punta Cana, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino – Adults Only (expected to be welcomed into the portfolio in January 2022)
- Royalton Punta Cana, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino
- Hideaway at Royalton Punta Cana, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino – Adults Only
- Royalton Splash Punta Cana, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino
- Grand Lido Negril Au-Naturel, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort – Adults Only
- Royalton Blue Waters Montego Bay, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
- Royalton Negril, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
- Hideaway at Royalton Negril, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort – Adults Only
- Royalton White Sands Montego Bay, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
- Royalton Saint Lucia, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
- Hideaway at Royalton Saint Lucia, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort – Adults Only
- Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
- Royalton Antigua, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino
- Royalton Grenada, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
Marriott Bonvoy Member Benefits & Recognition
- The all-inclusive portfolio will fully participate in Marriott Bonvoy, enabling members to earn and redeem points for stays and receive special, on-property benefits based on their status.
- Members will earn 10 points for every qualifying dollar spent, including amounts spent on participating premium amenities and resort-operated activities. Elite members will earn additional bonus points.
- Redemption stays at all-inclusive properties are available in the current Free Night Award Chart. Redemption nights are based on up to two guests per room.
- Member benefits for all-inclusive getaways will include member rates, resort discounts, room upgrades based on availability, complimentary massages, access to exclusive areas on property, weekly member cocktail parties and more, all depending on each member’s Elite status and the individual resort offerings.
Marriott Bonvoy is the award-winning travel program and marketplace from Marriott International. It brings together the company’s portfolio of extraordinary brands, which includes roughly 7,800 properties across 138 countries and territories as well as its premium home rental offering Homes & Villas by Marriott International, destination tours and activities, and now All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy. Members enjoy complimentary and enhanced Wi-Fi, exclusive member rates, and access to Marriott Bonvoy Moments exclusive experiences, all the features of the Marriott Bonvoy app including contactless check in, among many more program benefits.
About Marriott Bonvoy®
Marriott Bonvoy encompasses Marriott International’s extraordinary portfolio of brands – including the largest collection of luxury properties, award-winning loyalty program, Homes & Villas by Marriott International, online retail shop with 13 branded boutiques, and access to endless experiences – all available through the Marriott Bonvoy Mobile app. Members can earn and redeem points for stays and accelerate the points they earn with co-branded credit cards from JP Morgan Chase and American Express. For more information about Marriott Bonvoy or to enroll in the loyalty program for free and receive member benefits, visit marriottbonvoy.com and to download the Marriott Bonvoy Mobile app, visit mobile-app.marriott.com. Travelers can also connect with Marriott Bonvoy on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Autograph Collection Hotels
Autograph Collection Hotels advocates for the original, championing the individuality of each of its over 235 independent hotels located in the most desirable destinations across 40 countries and territories. Each hotel is a product of passion, inspired by a clear vision, soul and story that makes it individual and special: Exactly LikeNothing Else. Hand-selected for their inherent craft and distinct perspectives on design and hospitality, Autograph Collection properties offer rich immersive moments that leave a lasting imprint. For more information, please visit www.autographhotels.com, and explore on social via Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to be inspired by immersive moments that are #ExactlyLikeNothingElse. Autograph Collection Hotels is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy®, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits including free nights and Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.marriott.com.