Fans will receive a comprehensive itinerary including game tickets, nonstop airfare from Madison or Milwaukee, deluxe oceanfront hotel accommodations in Fort Lauderdale for three nights, ground transportation in the destination, Badger Huddle® tailgate ticket and more
MILWAUKEE (Dec. 4, 2017) – Funjet Vacations,a nationally recognized leisure vacation supplier and Wisconsin-based flagship brand of The Mark Travel Corporation, is offering exclusive vacation packages to Fort Lauderdale for the Wisconsin Badgers® Orange Bowl game in Miami Gardens, Florida.
The packages, which are valid for travel between December 28 and December 31, are specifically designed to create a unique experience for fans wanting to attend the Badgers™ game against Miami on December 30. Prices for the packages start at $2,449 per person, which includes:
- Roundtrip, nonstop charter airfare to Fort Lauderdale from Madison or Milwaukee.
- Three-night deluxe stay in Fort Lauderdale, featuring the oceanfront Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa. Vacation packages are also available at the oceanfront B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale for an additional charge.
- End zone ticket for the game on December 30, with the ability to upgrade to better seating.
- Badger Huddle® pre-game tailgate ticket, the official Wisconsin tailgate.
- Comfortable and convenient transfers to and from the airport, hotel, game and pep rally (if scheduled by the University).
- Access to experienced on-site tour staff and tour desk to ensure experiences are hassle-free.
- Rental cars and optional tickets to tours and other local attractions.
“We’ve been proudly based in Wisconsin for over 40 years,” said Ray Snisky, executive vice president at the Mark Travel Corporation. “Supporting the Badgers is something that comes naturally. We’re excited to give fans the opportunity to have an experience of a lifetime while cheering on a team the entire state is rooting for.”
Funjet is also offering air-and-hotel packages without the game ticket for individuals that have already purchased their ticket to the game.
Packages can be booked by visiting www.Funjet.com/badgers, calling the Badger Sports Desk at 1-888-858-4490 or by working with a professional travel agent. Select travel agencies and the Funjet Badger Sports Desk have extra staff on hand to help fans book their packages.
For more information about Funjet Vacations, the Badgers Orange Bowl trip packages and other leisure vacation offers, visit http://www.funjet.com/deals/deal.aspx?deal=909&psinput=999.
About Funjet Vacations
Founded in 1974, Funjet Vacations is the flagship brand of the family-owned, Wisconsin-based Mark Travel Corporation, which is headquartered in Milwaukee. Funjet offers comprehensive vacation packages, including airfare with nonstop charters and scheduled airlines to hundreds of destinations including Mexico, the Caribbean, Las Vegas, Hawaii, California, Florida, Asia and Europe. www.Funjet.com